Click Here To Find Out More About:
By Maria Artime
We’ve all seen women that scream sex appeal. They can make men’s heads turn on a dime, forget what they were just talking about, or even cause jaws to drop. Contrary to what you may think, these women did not wake up looking that fabulous.
Sure, some women are blessed with natural good looks. That helps. But women who turn heads posses more than just pretty faces and nice bodies. They know how to play up their assets. And even more importantly, they know how to play down their flaws so that all you see when you look at them is 100% assets!
Step 1 – Get an Honest Friend
Most of us would like to believe that we are the expert on our looks. Who’s going to know better than you what your assets are or how you can play them up? I hate to insert a reality check here, but unless you’re turning heads already – you need a dose of truth pie. I always say that your best friend and your biggest asset is one who will tell you the absolute truth, without taking your feelings, thoughts, or opinions into account. As Robert Cathers, Director of SinglesCrowd.com says, “Your most honest friend makes the best mirror.”
Step 2 – Know Your Flaws
Before you can play up your assets, you need to know what your not so great features are. Again, I suggest that you get the help of your most honest friend. If you want to turn heads, you’re going to have to go with the opinions of the masses rather than your own personal opinion. You also want to make sure that you don’t put something on your flaws list that actually belongs on your assets list. For example, I think my legs are short so I’m always tempted to consider them a flaw. But my legs are constantly complemented by complete strangers and all my honest friends will put them on my assets list, not my flaws list.
Step 3 – Play Up Your Assets
There are so many ways to play up your best features and make heads turn everywhere you go. You’ll know what your assets are based up what your friends tell you or if a particular feature of yours is complemented often. Here are a couple of suggestions categorized by different features:
– Leave it down!
– Run your fingers playfully through it as your speak to people to draw attention to your hair.
– Put a small accessory like a flower in it.
– Wear short skirts or shorts to show them off.
– Wear high heels to make them look even longer.
– Make sure you put lotion on them to give a smooth appearance.
Fit Body Shape
– Get a tan! Nothing shows off or defines a fit body better than a tan. I suggest a spray tan so that you don’t get not-so-nice wrinkles.
– Wear tighter fitting clothing. No ones going to know about your figure if it’s drowned in clothes.
– Moisturize and wear sunscreen to keep it beautiful.
– If you’re beautiful skin is on your face, wear foundations that aren’t too heavy so that your skin shines through.
– Although I hate to admit it, this one ranks high on the head turning list. If you have natural or cosmetically enhanced beautiful breasts, show them off!
– Wear clothes that tastefully reveal your cleavage.
– Tight fitting shirts leave more to the imagination and turn heads just as well.
Eyes or Lips
– Accentuate these features with flattering make-up.
– A make-up consultant at a mall will usually do your make up for free if you purchase just one thing from their counter.
– If your eyes are mesmerizing, make direct eye contact with people often.
– If your lips are a great asset try smiling often.
– If you’ve got it going on back there, take a page from J-Lo’s handbook and play it up with your clothing.
– Try wearing jeans with back pockets to draw attention to that area.
– Sway your hips a little bit when you walk so that people checking you out from behind will notice your great butt!
Step 4 – It’s About Time
Now that you know what your best and worst features are, you’ll want to put this information to good use. If you’re really committed to turning heads, you need to understand that getting out of bed and throwing on whatever you see first just isn’t going to work. At SinglesCrowd.com they’ve found that women who turn heads, spend time on their looks. There are no shortcuts here. As a woman who’s figured out her assets and how to play them up, I can tell you that on average I spend 30-45 minutes getting ready before I step out the front door. For some of you this is going to mean waking up a bit earlier. If you ask me, that’s a small price to pay for looking fabulous for the rest of your day!
Step 5 – Confidence is Key
Regardless of how hard you work on playing up your assets, your biggest asset will always be your confidence. Nothing screams sexy louder than a woman who’s confident in herself. But let’s face it; not even the Angelina Jolie’s of the world always wake up feeling sexy. As my friends at http://www.SinglesCrowd.com say, “Just because you don’t feel confident, doesn’t mean you can’t act it!” Often times my friends have told me that I always seem so perfectly put together and confident. I joke with them that I fake it till I make it. And after we all have a laugh, I say, “I’m serious!”
Step 6 – Fake It Till You Make It
Every head turning woman out there will tell you that there are days when she feels bloated, or has a pimple, or thinks her hair looks dull etc. But for those particular days, it’s your confidence that’s going to get you the furthest! You can look confident by holding your head high when you walk, make sure your back is straight, look at people in the eye, and smile. When you put that all together, you can’t help but scream confidence and exude sexiness!
Start Turning Heads
So what are you waiting for? Follow the simple steps above and watch how you’ll be stopping men in their tracks to get a look at you! And remember, a great friend and confidence in yourself are the two most important tools you need to play up your assets!
About the Author: Maria Anderson is America’s hottest dating coach. For years she has been showing singles how to meet and be successful at the dating game. For more proven dating advice check out: